Our teams are built on the belief that strong, national champion level dancers can be developed, while still letting children be children. Family, school, God and dance – you decide how much time to spend on each facet. However much time you choose to devote to dance, we will develop your dancer to the fullest ability!
Students interested in auditioning for positions on the Victoria Dance Productions’ Intermediate and Advanced Competition Teams must attend one of the summer audition workshops held each July. Students not attending an audition workshop will not be considered for a 2023-24 competition team.
Compete with 2-4 routines depending on age. Many optional routines available.
- Ages 3-6 – Jazz
- Ages 5-7 – Tap, jazz and/or ballet
- Ages 8-12 – Tap, jazz, lyrical & APT (Advanced Performance Tap)
- Ages 13 & Up (8th Grade and up) – All routines optional – Dancers can compete with 1-4 routines.
Compete at 4 competitions in Minnesota – March-May
Compete at nationals every other June – 2024 is a Nationals year
Extra Performance Opportunities
- Edina Invitational
- Timberwolves or Lynx Game – Winter Season
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand – Eden Prairie Mall – June
Meet 2-3 times a week depending on age
• Competition Team Class in Tap, Jazz, Lyrical and/or APT (depending on age)
• Ballet Technique Class
• Tuition – $120+/month – Includes weekly classes, extra rehearsals, dress rehearsal, recital, etc. Tuition varies based on the number of competition routines selected.
• Competition Fee – Competition fees, age appropriate costumes, sleepover, lock-in, etc.
• Costume Accessories – Shoes, tight, make-up, jewelry